Tuesday, March 5, 2013

33 week appt

I had my 33 week appt on Monday.  I met the new doctor in the practice and really like her.  She explained more about my previa.  She said the u/s report stated that it is a marginal previa which means it isn't complete anymore.  However, there is not guarantee that it will move completely away.  We will still wait and see what the 36 week u/s shows!  She did say I would have my c-section at 39 weeks if it goes that way (praying I don't have to have a c-section).  So that would put the c-section around April 14th!

I have been having a lot of abdominal pain the last two days.  It is probably just BH contractions but is more uncomfortable than I remember.  I am praying it is nothing else.  Last night I thought for sure they were real contractions (paranoid pregnant girl over here). 

This little girl is SO active.  The doctor couldn't get her heartbeat right away because she wouldn't stop moving.  So we both just watched my belly.  She said, "oh look, there goes her foot."  Elise is just like her big sister!  Caitlin was so cute the other day.  She was all serious and said "Mommy, when is Elise going to come?"  She is getting very impatient!!!  She gives kisses and hugs to my belly every night and talks to her sister!  She has been feeling her kick and move a lot lately and she just loves it!

I go back to the doctor at 35 weeks and then every week after that.  Looking forward to the 36 week u/s.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home