Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Great news!!!

I had another ultrasound today to check my placenta! Great news, the doctor thinks it has moved far enough for a vaginal delivery!!! Of course there is still a possibility of a c-section if I bleed too much in labor. But they did an external and internal ultrasound and don't think it is covering my cervix!!! Finally some great news :)

Elise is looking great! She is measuring 6 lbs 6 oz. The doctor said that isn't too big or too small! The u/s tech said she thought she saw a little hair on her head but it was hard to tell. I did get to see a 3D pic of her little nose and mouth. She was also opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue during the u/s. Too cute! The doc said her head is nice and low!! Can't believe it is 4 weeks or less! The u/s tech was impressed that the placenta actually moved away since I had a complete previa at 20 weeks. I feel very lucky but know that a c-section is still a possibility! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home